Snorkelling with Whalesharks
At the best time, at the best spot!
Snorkelling with Whale Sharks in the Indian Ocean
- 2x snorkelling with whale sharks at the prime time on Kenya’s south coast
- Whale sharks are spotted by light aircrafts
- Participation in the turtle project
- Snorkelling at Wasini Marine Park
- Pure relexation at the Indian Ocean with private palm beach
- Tourcode: WS-COCO
- Duration: 8 days
- From: Mombasa
- To: Mombasa
- Minimum number of guests: 2
- Maximum number of guests: 8 per boat
- Price: 1.600 USD per person
- 7 nights at Coconut Beach Lodge, Standard Garden Room on half board
- Transfers to and from Mombasa
- 2 whale shark snorkelling trips (if you did not succeed on the two trips, you will get another one for free)
- 1 daytrip snorkelling at Wasini Marine Park including lunch
- participation in the Tiwi Turtle Project
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Excluded meals and drinks
- Visa costs
- Personal expenses
At the best time, at the best spot – Snorkelling with whale sharks at the Indian Ocean
Your driver will pick you up in Mombasa and will bring you to your accommodation for the next seven days: the beautiful Coconut Beach Lodge with its private palm beach. A paradise on the Indian Ocean awaits you. Relax by the pool, pamper yourself in the spa or enjoy the white palm beach at the turquoise ocean. In the next days you can look forward to many unforgettable moments and a beautiful underwater world!
Whale shark snorkelling
The light aircraft hovers over the turquoise ocean and helps to spot the gentle giants. Then the special moment is there, you will swim with the giants of the oceans, which glide calmly through the water. The up to 13 meters long and about 12 tons heavy animals are peaceful and kind creatures that float silently through the ocean. They are the largest shark and at the same time the largest fish of our earth. On two trips you have the opportunity to get close to the completely harmless whale sharks. They are toothless and feed on plankton and small fish. Experience a fascinating underwater encounter that you will never forget.
Snorkelling at Wasini Marine Park
Snorkel in the colorful marine life on the coral reefs. Watch the countless fish, corals and starfish, a “rainforest of the oceans” is waiting for you. If you are lucky you will encounter sea turtles and dolphins. Fresh crabs are served for lunch.
Right at the Coconut Beach Lodge- beach there is a turtle project with protected nests. Learn more about the turtles, when the turtles babies hatch and how they are protected. Join the “Tiwi Turtle Police” patrolling at the beach to look for vulnerable nests. You may be lucky to experience the turtles hatching and to watch the babies as they search their way into the sea.
|01.02.2020||08.02.2020||1.600 $||550 $|
|08.02.2020||15.02.2020||1.600 $||550 $|
|15.02.2020||22.02.2020||1.600 $||550 $|
|22.02.2020||29.02.2020||1.600 $||550 $|
|29.02.2020||07.03.2020||1.600 $||550 $|
|07.03.2020||14.03.2020||1.600 $||550 $|
|14.03.2020||21.03.2020||1.600 $||550 $|
|21.03.2020||28.03.2020||1.600 $||550 $|
Elizabeth Kendi Kinge-Wirth, Director Apasio Safari
We are the ideal partner for your wish trip to Kenya!